Transport passengers safely between locations both locally and regionally and have work duties such as, maintaining the vehicle in good shape, reporting car condition, adapting speed to traffic and weather conditions, and helping passengers with baggage.
- Previous experience as a chauffeur/driver a plus.
- Clean class E drivers license and able to pass a drug screening. CDL with passenger endorsement a plus.
- Knowledge of New Yorks Capital Region roadways and routes – (Albany, Troy, Schenectady and Saratoga).
- Strong integrity and accountability.
- Strong technology skills (Be able to work with driver apps, Google Maps, email, text etc).
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Excellent verbal communication skills